lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

There is someone who is riding a bike from USA to Argentina....

There is someone who is riding a bike from USA to Argentina....
http://www.aflyonmybackpack.com/

I once meet someone. I remember he was very sweet and nice.
He is name is Mat, just a normal name, but his soul is different, not normal at all, his is very special.
We lost the contact for such a long time...more than 5 years maybe, and one day without knowing exactly why....we added eachother at facebook and recover the contact.

He is now living his dream, he is riding a bike from USA to Argentina. He is about to enter Guatemala the next couple of days and one day, hope soon, he is going to come to Lima and we are going to meet again.

When I told my roomate about him, she told me...there is two kind of people: the ones that make a mark in life, and the others that don´t. Your friend has already made a mark in life.

I can´t wait to fill this blog with his adventures in Lima.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario